I fell in love with the left hook 1974 for many reasons. here are five reasons...
1. Power... Ask any of Mike Tyson's opponents
2. Proximity...Your hand positioning to throw the hook is closer to your opponent's chin.
3. Stealth...The hook can be deployed, and land with the least warning of any other strike.
4. Safest...This is the hardest strike to counter.
5. Versatility...It is the most versatile strike a martial artist can throw.
I have been a student of the left hook for decades. I will shorten your learning curve, and teach you to throw a UFC champion quality left hook.